thoughtomation

removing the "mis" from information

Saturday, March 03, 2007

How to Respond to an Overt Homosexual

So there I was, chatting with this guy I knew - from his manner and mannerisms - was a homosexual, but since that wasn't the topic, I didn't broach it.

Of course, that doesn't stop them from shoving their perversions down our throats, does it? Of course not. So, during the course of our conversation, he comes out and says, casually yet sans appropriate context, "I'm gay."

Not the first time I encountered one of these deviants, but this time I was prepared. I extended my hand in a warm greeting, inviting him to shake it. He grasps my hand, thinking I'm affirming and approving of his, um... "lifestyle". I lock my hand onto his, and say, casually, with a warm, bright, smile...

"I pick my nose and eat it."



I highly recommend this technique for getting people to keep their disgusting personal habits to themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home