thoughtomation

removing the "mis" from information

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

NFL Weekend wrapup

Looks like I got creamed in the afternoon/evening/Monday games, going 1-4, and that only because of a heroic effort by Peyton Manning. Looks like I have to reconsider a few teams - the Patriots, first and foremost, are looking stronger and stronger as the season goes on, and that's largely because of Belichick. Few opposing coaches are good enough to cope with his game plans. Come out with an all-pass offense in an NFL dominated by the running game? That's balls! I've been consistently underestimating KC as well, perhaps they don't suck this year. On the other side of things, I've been overestimating the improvements in Houston and San Francisco, as well as the strength of the Rams. So this week I'm afraid I log a losing record (barely) at 6-7 overall.

There's always next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home