thoughtomation

removing the "mis" from information

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Muslim and Anger

So I thought I'd try a little experiment. I went to Google and signed up for a news alert keyed to the words "Muslim" and "anger". This is a daily digest that contains only news stories that contain those two words.

I've been running it for a few months already. Every day I get a brand new list of stories.

All I've got to say is that if they're going to be that angry anyway, might as well give them a good reason to be angry. Nuke Mecca.

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, November 06, 2006 11:25:00 AM, Blogger slimangel said…

    Totally agree with that face , the westerns nations should proclame that if any more murder happens on non-muslims by muslims they will NUKE MECCA , we should use that tactic and apply it without hesitation. Of course after mecca we can nuke others muslims places or nations with the same argument.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home