thoughtomation

removing the "mis" from information

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Terri Schiavo's Bone Scan Record Analyzed

There are many unanswered questions about Terri Schiavo's medical condition. How she sustained her injuries is the foremost of those in my mind, since this is something that has no satisfactory explanation on the record.

CodeBlueBlog, winner of the best medical sciences blog for 2004, granted my request to analyze a peculiar piece of data - Terri's bone scan record, which indicates trauma-induced compression fractures in many parts of her body.


I'll be working on trying to assemble a complete understanding of the origins of her current medical condition, which quite oddly is still unclear even after all these years of litigation.

Big thanks to the doc at Code Blue. I ran across them when I was referred to their previous analysis of what is purported to be her CAT scan.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home