thoughtomation

removing the "mis" from information

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I believe...

I believe that male homosexuality constitutes an intolerable threat to public health.

I believe that the crusty old men running the Democrat party will keep their iron grip on its throat until they die of old age, and that the power they have accumulated over the decades will permit them to do so easily.

I believe that Social Security is a Ponzi scheme.

I believe that Islam is a political ideology more than a religion.

I believe that giving psychoactive medication to children constitutes child abuse.

I believe Thomas Hobbes got it right in Leviathan.

I believe that prohibition is a strategy for national self-mutilation.

I believe that the single largest threat to the American family is divorce.

I believe that the UN is the most corrupt organization ever to exist on the face of the Earth.

I believe that capital punishment has great practical merits and extreme dangers.

I believe that Mexico is willfully engaged in a massive export of population to the United States.

I believe that Europe is due for another continentwide convulsion within the next 10 years.

I believe that at least three members of the Supreme Court are in willful violation of the Constitution and their own oaths of office.

I believe that the three broadcast networks, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, the New York Times, the Washington Post, and the LA Times are irremediably left-wing, and that none currently employ any person with the vision and power to reverse their catastrophic collective slide in the market.

I believe the solution to the litigation culture starts by suing public officials mercilessly and endlessly.

I believe that the appointment of Senators by state legislatures was as essential a check/balance in our federal system as is the Presidential veto.

I believe Taiwan, Japan, and Australia must acquire nuclear weapons and missile defenses for their own self-preservation.

I believe that any international body which includes France is de facto impotent.

I believe the most trustworthy nation in the world is Poland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home